Two authors who leave us hanging with their series

This is actually me trying to pour out my frustrations over the long wait these authors give us with their series.
   First is penelope Fletcher it took like two years for the second book in the dragon souls series to come out i don't know if thereis a problem but she does this repeatedly, even now with the next book i the series i love the series but is it really worth is to read a series for almost ten years? But all rants aside the books are the best ever if you love dragons......

But Penelope Fletcher this is a cry for help if you see this any where just know maybe send me the manuscript of Ash please cliffhangers are not cool........ 
  
Next is the love of my life the creator of mr beautiful rk lilley my beef with her though is with the heretic daughters series that she has refused to bring out a book two for and let me tell you the book will keep you on the edge of what ever you are sitting on, this book is also about dragons and a love so strong it breaks my heart .....



Comments

Popular Posts